Invisalign in Irvine
Invisalign near you
We must see at least 24 new Invisalign patients every six months
We must stay up-to-date through a minimum of 10 hours continuing education each year
With over 10 years’ experience with the Invisalign® system, iSmiles Orthodontics, your Irvine Orthodontist, has earned Invisalign® Premier Provider status that places us in the TOP 10% of Invisalign practitioners in the U.S. and Canada.
It is your guarantee that iSmiles is not only certified
Invisalign-trained, we offer our teenage and adult patients an exceptional level of Invisalign experience and we always stay current on the newest treatment techniques for Invisalign near you. We are happy to provide Invisalign in Irvine to create beautiful smiles.
So, what does it take to maintain our “Premier Preferred Provider” status?
1. We must see at least 24 new Invisalign patients every six months.
That translates into a minimum of 48 new Invisalign patients each year whom we see every two weeks until their treatment program is completed.
2. We must stay up-to-date through a minimum of 10 hours continuing education each year.
What does this mean if you are looking to receive Invisalign in Irvine?
- You benefit from iSmiles years of Invisalign experience. We see Invisalign patients every day and fully understand what Invisalign clear aligners can and cannot do.
- You know up front if Invisalign will meet your goals during a Complimentary iSmiles Consultation. We will map treatment options, costs, and answer all your questions. about receiving Invisalign near you.
- You get a precise treatment plan with a digital 3D representation of how your teeth will move during the treatment process, know how long it will take, even get a preview of your new smile.
- You receive the best possible care because as orthodontists, we have a better understanding of treatment solutions and how to avoid complications. Our specialized training includes bite issues, straightening teeth, braces and tooth movement.
Our office is happy to offer Invisalign in Irvine to help you achieve your dream smile.
If you’re looking to receive Invisalign near you, click here for more information…
…or simply fill in the form below and one of our Invisalign Smile Specialists will contact you to schedule a Complimentary iSmiles Consultation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about receiving Invisalign in Irvine.