Now that you’ve been referred to iSmiles Orthodontics, it’s time to take advantage of your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
We are thrilled that you have been referred to iSmiles Orthodontics by your dentist, or one of our current patients. For the iSmiles team, nothing is better than a referral. It’s the utmost compliment – on the quality on our work, our customized treatments to correct problems and create perfect smiles, our professional team, and welcoming office atmosphere.
Obviously, if your dentist referred you or your child there’s an issue that should be addressed, or at the very least the potential for a problem that requires the expertise of an orthodontic evaluation.
If you were referred by an iSmiles patient, we hope you were impressed by their perfectly aligned teeth and talked to them about their iSmiles experience. Perhaps you are ready for your own transformation, because you have crooked teeth, or are worried about potential health problems caused by a bad bite.
A word of caution.
Orthodontic problems don’t get better on their own. Just the opposite is true. In most cases, if you wait to make that initial appointment orthodontic problems only get worse.
The sooner you make an appointment, and the right treatment plan is implemented, you can always expect a better outcome.
Here are a few examples why.
- Say you child has a few crooked teeth. It’s much easier to realign crowded teeth in young children. Delay treatment and the crooked teeth can encroach onto your child’s other teeth and push them out of alignment, too.
- As your child gets older, orthodontic treatment becomes more painful. As fibers grow in to anchor permanent teeth to the jaw, it simply takes more force to realign teeth and treatment is more painful. In addition, as your child ages the bones in the roof of the mouth harden, making treatment more difficult.
- The same goes for teenagers. Avoiding needed treatment most often leads to more painful treatment later in life. They could have problems with their teeth for years to come, which is why we are seeing so many adults getting orthodontic treatment.
- Delayed treatment can cause several “later in life” difficulties. . .
- Weakened enamel and tooth loss.
- Teeth that are difficult to clean, leading to excessive tarter, gum problems and eventual tooth loss.
- Difficulty chewing. Chewing is the first step in digestion. If you can’t chew your food properly your digestive system doesn’t work as well.
- Periodontal (gum) problems.
Finally, you (or your child) will look and feel wonderful after orthodontic treatment, creating better self-esteem as well as a healthy, beautifully aligned, perfect smile!
All you have to do is take the next step. It’s time to take advantage of your
Complimentary iSmiles Consultation (a $500 Value)
Click here for complete description and details.
There’s no obligation. Fill in the form below or simply call our office to set up an appointment for your complimentary consultation. Think of your consultation as a fact-finding tour towards creating the best orthodontic treatment plan for your needs. Your iSmiles Orthodontic team will perform a comprehensive examination, take digital x-rays and photos, answer all of your questions. We will also be happy to talk to you about our six flexible payment options.
Choosing the right orthodontic practice can make your path to that perfect smile so much easier.
Getting braces is a big commitment. It requires setting goals and following a treatment plan that requires office visits as well as a strict regimen of at-home maintenance. It also requires a commitment to one orthodontic practice, often for several years.
It is a privilege and an honor to be entrusted with providing every iSmiles patient the highest level of care.
Offering the best combination of treatment plans. . .
As one of the most progressive orthodontic practices in the Irvine area, iSmiles Orthodontics offers a comprehensive range of treatment techniques, implemented using the newest technologies, that can be tailored to correct virtually any orthodontic problem – no matter how difficult.
We’ve entered the new age when it comes to “fixed” braces, including:
As Irvine’s Invisalign® Premier Provider, iSmiles Orthodontics also has over 10 years’ experience treating a broad range of orthodontic problems, including severe spacing and crowding, using the high-tech Invisalign system in lieu of fixed braces.
Invisalign® (and Invisalign Teen®) use a progressively changing series of custom-made, clear plastic aligners that fit over each tooth like a glove. Each aligner is precision-made using exact calculations, so each tooth is shifted into its ideal position. The aligners are smooth, comfortable, removable and virtually invisible.
Offering tailored treatment programs for specific age groups…
When to start orthodontic treatment is just as important as the treatment, itself. That’s why iSmiles Orthodontics offers specialized programs for three specific age groups.
- Early Intervention (Phase 1) Consultations, every six months, starting at age 7 so we can monitor s child’s development and make the best recommendations. Treatment plans, which start around age 9, are like an orthodontic blueprint that establish the path to a successful outcome.
- Phase 2 Treatments of Teens, which usually start around age 12 to 15 now that permanent teeth are in.
- Adult Treatment Plans, with treatments specifically designed for adults to produce a dramatically different smile, healthy gums and a healthier bite. They target issues more common to adults, such as periodontal disease, gum recession or jaw disorders.
Of course, the iSmiles Orthodontics team of specialists are fully trained and qualified in their specific fields, and stay up-to-date through on-going training and education.